Re: Itemprop for person

" that is the opposite of what libraries do" - True, but that is the way the
Schema.org vocabulary is structured, and we are trying to ascertain how to
describe bib resources using schema, not trying to [re]craft schema in a
library way.

I wasn't suggesting the adding of a property to schema:Person, it already
has a additionalName property which could be used for alternatives.  The
more I think about it though, I would assume that a Person would just have
multiple 'name' properties - still gives us the issue of which, if any, is
the primary name.

~Richard.