Re: Audience for Schema Bib extension

Do we have a task list? Perhaps that would help move us forward -- since we seem in agreement that search engines are the primary target of schema.org.

I see several tasks suggested by Karen's email:

On 5 Nov 2012, at 23:52, Karen Coyle wrote:
> When I look at our use cases, most of them do not make reference to
> search engine functionality. Perhaps that's a place where we could
> start... by clarifying for each use case what search/display function it
> serves.

TASK: Edit use cases to mention what search engine functionality this will support.
http://www.w3.org/community/schemabibex/wiki/Use_Cases

Example: show local print holdings
> [1] http://kcoyle.blogspot.com/2012/09/rich-snippets.html

> the medical community has
> created documentation to explain their approach to schema.org [2]
> [2] http://schema.org/docs/meddocs.html
> mark-up and how they think it will help users. We probably need a
> similar statement to explain WHY library-related metadata is relevant to
> schema.org goals.

TASK: Write a short statement about WHY this extension is necessary.
http://www.w3.org/community/schemabibex/wiki/Why_Extend

I've added these to the front page of the wiki. Feel free to do them -- or add other tasks we could/should do now....

-Jodi