From: Dawson, Laura [mailto:Laura.Dawson@bowker.com]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 5:02 PM
To: Kevin Ford
Cc: public-schemabibex@w3.org
Subject: Re: Audience for Schema Bib extension

I think search engines is a great scope, simply because that is where
end-users go to look for information about things - information that
should include at the very LEAST listings for books.

Even if we keep it to that scope to start, we're getting at the heart of
the problem. Once we get this figured out for the search engines
involved in Schema, we can then use what we've learned for additional
consumers.