Re: AW: Identifiers was: missing properties

Thanks, Lars! ("Ask, and ye shall receive." -- I LOVE the NET!)

Briefly from the draft:

    When an NBN is used as a URN, the namespace-specific string (NSS)
    MUST consist of three parts:

    o  a prefix, structured as a primary prefix, which is a two-letter
       ISO 3166-1 country code, and zero or more secondary prefixes, each
       indicated by a delimiting colon character (:) and a sub-namespace
       identifier,

    o  a hyphen (-) as a delimiting character, and

    o  the NBN string.

    The prefix is case-insensitive.  An NBN string can be either case-
    sensitive or case-insensitive, depending on the NBN syntax applied.
    Future implementers of NBNs MAY make their NBN strings case-
    insensitive.

The examples given are:

       URN:NBN:fi-fe201003181510

       urn:nbn:ch:bel-9039

       urn:nbn:se:uu:diva-3475

       urn:nbn:hu-3006

So that's another one that could be a value in a simple "/identifier"
property.

kc

--
Karen Coyle