Re: Basic schema.org / RDFa Lite library catalog for your amusement / derision

Dan, I haven't had a chance to look at these yet but will definitely do
so. Just to say that I had tasked myself with creating some music
examples, and ended up stumped on my very first attempt:

LC Control No.: 	99593299
LCCN Permalink: 	http://lccn.loc.gov/99593299
000 	01227cjm a22003132a 450
001 	12077846
005 	20060214161519.0
007 	sdubsmennmplue
008 	870915s1964 xx con d
035 	__ |a (OCoLC)ocm34455432
010 	__ |a 99593299
028 	02 |a 6880 014 |b Philips
040 	__ |a CUT |c CUT |d OCL |d DLC
042 	__ |a lcderive
050 	00 |a Philips 6880 014
100 	1_ |a Grieg, Edvard, |d 1843-1907.
240 	10 |a Concerto, |m piano, orchestra, |n op. 16, |r A minor
245 	00 |a Piano concerto in A minor, op. 16 |h [sound recording] / |c
Edvard Grieg. Piano concerto in A minor, op. 54 / Robert Schumann.
260 	__ |a [S.l.] : |b Philips, |c [1964?]
300 	__ |a 1 sound disc : |b analog, 33 1/3 rpm. stereo. ; |c 12 in.
511 	0_ |a Claudio Arrau, piano ; Concertgebouw-Orchestra, Amsterdam ;
Christoph von Dohnányi, conductor.
500 	__ |a Robert Oursler donation.
650 	_0 |a Concertos (Piano)
700 	12 |a Schumann, Robert, |d 1810-1856. |t Concertos, |m piano,
orchestra, |n op. 54, |r A minor.
700 	1_ |a Dohnányi, Christoph von. |4 cnd
700 	1_ |a Arrau, Claudio, |d 1903-1991. |4 prf
710 	2_ |a Concertgebouworkest. |4 prf

The first 700 could get an "/inAlbum" property, but the other 700's do
not. And the 245 isn't a name for the album it's for one of the pieces
in the album. I think I just over-think this kind of case. Anyway, would
love to see what Evergreen does with these.

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net