From: LAURA DAWSON [mailto:ljndawson@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2012 2:26 PM
To: Ed Summers
Cc: Karen Coyle; public-schemabibex@w3.org
Subject: Re: Missing Schema.Org properties

DOIs can resolve to multiple URLs, which can get tricky. (Right now ISNIs don't resolve but we are working on that.)

On Dec 4, 2012, at 7:23 PM, Ed Summers <ehs@pobox.com> wrote:

 Call me naive, but I contend that most bibliographic identifiers are expressable as URIs (URNs, info-uris, URLs) and that as such they can use microdata's itemid [1]. Is there really a problem here?

 //Ed

 [1] http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/microdata.html#global-identifiers-for-items