Re: Mode of study or delivery

On 04/03/2016 10:56, Richard Wallis wrote:
> The proposed External Enumerations Issue (#894
> <https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/894>)  - Pull request
> (#924 <https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/pull/924>) - may help
> with describing a set of values for courseMode.
>
> The key question being where, reliable and hopefully authoritative,
> would these be hosted?

I have asked colleagues in the DCMI-LRMI Task Group [1] whether they
would provide the channel for these being hosted as part of that work.
They already have work in progress doing similar for some of the
controlled vocabularies used in LRMI, so technically I think there is no
problem. I think the onus would definitely be on this group to develop
the term set and definitions.

I'll let you know if my colleagues there agree that this is something
the LRMI Task Group should do.

Phil

1. http://wiki.dublincore.org/index.php/AB-Comm/ed/LRMI/TG

--

-----
We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.