Re: Welcome & introductions

Another belated introduction.

My name is Vicki Tardif Holland. I am based in Cambridge, MA. I work for
Google on structured data schemas, particularly schema.org.

My background is in Library Science, and I have a personal interest in
making educational materials my accessible, which starts with
discoverability. A courses extension to schema.org mixes the personal with
the professional.

I am excited to attend the kick-off meeting shortly.

- Vicki

Vicki Tardif Holland | Ontologist | vtardif@google.com