Re: New use case for online courses schema

CourseUnit < ThingSequence

* A course may be composed of CourseUnit s.

ThingSequence < CreativeWork
  name
  description

  sequence: [ ]

CourseUnit < ThingSequence
  name
  description

  concepts <URL>

  sequence: [ ]

Project < CreativeWork

Goal < CreativeWork

GoalSet / GoalSequence < ThingSeq

Objective < CreativeWork

ObjectiveSet / ObjectiveSequence < ThingSequence

Task < CreativeWork

TaskSet / TaskSequence < CreativeWork

Assignment
  name
  description

  dueDate

EducationalProject
EducationalGoal -> LRMI < Goal

# (westurner/pyglobalgoals)
un:GlobalGoals < GoalSet / GoalSequence
un:GlobalGoal < Goal

Set / Sequence
  a set is unordered w/ no repeat elements

  a sequence is ordered and may have repeat elements (e.g. a List (or an
OrderedMap))

With a multi-track production video editing system, there are multiple e.g.
VideoObjectSequence s; whereas here there are ThingSequence s, because
there could be all sorts of CreativeWork s and Task s to fulfill the Goal s
and Objective s. (This is in scope for course discovery because Course (or
CourseUnit) should derive from (be a subclass of) e.g.
ThingSequence/ThingList so that I know where to add an (ordered) rdf:List
of course materials in a structured way, to maximize #OER discoverability.

* I'm on a mobile phone
* there are likely existing schema.org classes and properties that would be
more vocabulary-congruent
* there is an LRMI way to do part of this, I'm sure.

* Project, Goal, Objective
  * Educational*
* educationalAlignment ?
* ThingSequence
  * s/Sequence/List/ ? (is this already modeled?
  * how to create an rdf:List in RDFa?