Re: Spam Low: Examples Re: Modelling Course and CourseOffering

Cheers Phil, you have made a good job of cleaning up our rather messy markup.

You are right that the amount of markup per offering in HNC Accounting is quite small. There is another offering value that can affect the course offering tables which is our “courseFull” element, which can result in the Apply column:

apply online
course full
course closed
waiting list only

and you may currently see the “course full” value in offerings in:
http://www.fife.ac.uk/student/courses/course/NQSHQ4
http://www.fife.ac.uk/student/courses/course/HCSOS

I hesitate to release the source data and transform URLs, partly because they use the older XCRI Curriculum rather than the more efficient XCRI CAP, but I guess there may be value for some in looking at them, warts and all:

http://www.fife.ac.uk/_layouts/fc/curriculum.xml (data)
http://www.fife.ac.uk/_layouts/fc/xcricoursedetailshtml.xslt (transformation stylesheet)

The offering row markup starts on line 270 in the XSLT, and it should be simple enough to replace the vevent attribute with your markup there:

Tavis