Re: Examples Re: Modelling Course and CourseOffering

Thanks Richard.

On 16/02/2016 12:47, Richard Wallis wrote:
> Great start Phil,
>
> I had a play with the first example, expanding it a bit - the N3 less
> the prefixes below.
>
> Not wishing to make the mail trail unreadable, I think we should move
> the examples onto the wiki.

Agree (or possibly github?), but I am going to be away for a few days
starting this afternoon, so it'll have to wait.

--
Phil Barker           @philbarker
LRMI, Cetis, ICBL     http://people.pjjk.net/phil

Workflow: http://www.icbl.hw.ac.uk/~philb/workflow/

-----
We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.