Re: Relation between course and web resource

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 9:16 AM, Richard Wallis <
richard.wallis@dataliberate.com> wrote:

> There is no problem having several data elements/entities on a single web
> page using schema.org markup.  Each can be given its own unique URI
> identifier and be related to any other data element including the main item
> on the page.
>
> There is no required relationship between individual descriptions and
> identifiers for things and the number of web pages they are displayed upon.

Practically,
is there a schema.org/WebPage with a +mainContentOfPage <
schema.org/WebPageElement, OfferCatalog>?

The closest catalog pattern I'm aware of here is
https://schema.org/OfferCatalog

Are there nested OfferCatalogs for Courses and CourseOffers:

- [ ] An offer catalog for Course(s)
- [ ] An offer catalog for Course.offers (which is not of native type
ItemList/OfferCatalog)?

[...] And then, this suggests a need for CourseSpecialization /
CourseProgram / Degree Program / "CredentialProgram"