Re: Use Cases for the Temporal Read-Write Web

How about i write some use-cases that express the sort of work i'm fearful
may be developing; linked back, to the consequences of work that i was
involved in - at least in this shared temporal reality - who knows how it
could have been otherwise - but therein; a difference between
dissociative (psychologically denotable) behaviours, and the manifestation
of these sorts of tools...?

Often it is not the 'tools' that are innately harmful; but the ideology of
those who wield it.  Nuclear technology is essential for medicine, and so
many other applications; but its also used a tool of control, a way to
bring about fears to cause influence, coercive control or wipe out regions
of earth...

I think, given the way things have worked in past; in this defined 'web'
that has had so much invested into it, yet, is still so poor in some areas..

maybe it would be useful to illustrate as use-cases, examples, how the
tooling we've created can be used as a weapon of mass harms...

So those who are able to speak about 'imaginary' examples without breaching
secrets acts or similar; can go through and clearly illustrates the sorts
of examples of behaviours or capabilities or environmental frameworks -
that depict the sorts of things we don't want....

could be as simple as toilet-paper shortages; i could go through and
examine that example, and look at how that occurred...  or it could be
psy-ops, info-ops and related 'grey warfare' techniques that can be
employed to bring about a war, that involves kinetic tools & weapons, but
is not solely about that - a war, like nothing we've seen before, that may
last a hundred years...  because a few people, don't like 'common
legitimacy'[1] of deem the concept to be a threat.  With the concept of a
'knowledge age'[2], that's democratized (not centrally controlled, etc.
where there's lots of examples of 'bad', from the films hunger games, to
the game cyperpunk 2077); there's lots of people who are very threatened by
the idea of being exposed...  there's lots of 'bad stuff' going on in the
world, its not all just about toilet paper shortages[3], indeed, part of
the problem may be considered to be linked to a situation where some,
benefit from a thing like a toilet-paper shortages; and want more of that,
without any form of available legal remedy / ability to 'comprehend' what's
going on by 'the common people', or people of some race, or place, etc...

per the map[2] thing says 'philosophical engineering', which i think is
important; although, i have been 'banned' from an environment as a
consequence of my belief technology design has some implications with
politics[4] - increasingly it's not reality that matters...  so maybe,
before we use those ideologically, easily exampled - defined 'beliefs' that
others have laid out in a form that can be used to demonstrate how others
say 'it must work this way' - before we write childrens books to teach
kids, what they need to learn....

perhaps we need to write use-cases that are about the sorts of things we
don't want, as well as the sorts of things we do...  perhaps this is
important for these sorts of philosophical design discussions, well beyond
the realms of usury.

towards coherence, peaceful, lawful remedy, etc.

regards,

timothy holborn.
[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpNsr54hwFY
[2] https://medium.com/webcivics/a-future-knowledge-age-2e3f5095c67