Re: Semantic BI

Sebastian,

Interesting project.

The system and examples online at the site below appear to match some of
your requirements.

Here's a summary slide

www.executable-english.com/internet_business_logic_in_a_nutshell.pdf

and a short paper

www.executable-english.com/A_Wiki_for_Business_Rules_in_Open_Vocabulary_Executable_English.pdf

The system is live online with many examples. You are invited to write and
run your own examples too.

The default user and author interface is a browser, but you can also use
the system as a reasoning endpoint on the web -- see
www.executable-english.com/iblClient1.java
<http://www.executable-english.com/iblClient1.java>
<http://www.executable-english.com/iblClient1.java>
Apologies if you have seen this before, and thanks for comments.

                      - Adrian

Adrian Walker
Reengineering LLC
San Jose, CA, USA