Re: CERN involvement in the W3C WebAC WG

Dear Melvin, dear Tim,

thank you for your attention. Here is the proposal with the effort
estimates:
http://cern.ch/dimou/personal/CERN-W3C_Collaboration_2017_proposal.pdf
<http://cern.ch/dimou/personal/CERN-W3C_Collaboration_2017_proposal.pdf>

I avoided concrete technical details and suggestions for WG formation,
until I get a positive reply from the CERN management. As Tim knows,
I've been submitting such proposals
for a number of years but the dynamics here are complex...

Thank you again!
Maria

--
Maria Dimou            maria.dimou@cern.ch     http://cern.ch/dimou
CERN / IT              CH-1211 Geneva 23       Switzerland