Re: Request for feedback on dokieli-rww

On 24 March 2017 at 21:22, Brent Shambaugh <brent.shambaugh@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Pretty cool. Is distributed version control amongst SOLiD backups
> planned for the web pages? I can see the writing on the wall sort of
> with Ruben Verborgh participation in Git for Triples
> (http://events.linkeddata.org/ldow2013/papers/ldow2013-paper-01.pdf).

LDP is kind of a joining of the file system and the web.  Solid builds on
LDP to give access control and realtime updates.

Since you can already do distributed version control on the file system
(e.g. with git) then a solid server pointing there will already have this
feature.

If someone wanted it, it would also be possible to do this via a web
interface, dropbox do that I think