Re: ldp - hdfs

Interpretation Dump:

"A LDP server can manage two kinds of LDPRs
<https://www.w3.org/TR/ldp/#dfn-linked-data-platform-resources>, those
resources whose state is represented using RDF (LDP-RS) and those using
other formats (LDP-NR). LDP-RSs have the unique quality that their
representation is based on RDF, which addresses a number of use cases from
web metadata, open data models, machine processable information, and
automated processing by software agents [rdf11-concepts
<https://www.w3.org/TR/ldp/#bib-rdf11-concepts>]. LDP-NRs are almost
anything on the Web today: images, HTML pages, word processing documents,
spreadsheets, etc. and LDP-RSs hold metadata associated with LDP-NRs in
some cases."  - https://www.w3.org/TR/ldp/

"

Note: A LDP server can host a mixture of LDP-RSs and LDP-NRs
<https://www.w3.org/TR/ldp/#ldpr-gen-binary>, and therefore there is no
implication that LDP support advertised on one HTTP Request-URI means that
other resources on the same server are also LDPRs. Each HTTP Request-URI
needs to be individually inspected, in the absence of outside information."
- https://www.w3.org/TR/ldp/
Apache HBase in General: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_HBase

-Brent Shambaugh

GitHub: https://github.com/bshambaugh