Fwd: LDP Next Community Group Status Update

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Cody Burleson <cody.burleson@base22.com>
Date: 29 September 2016 at 18:09
Subject: LDP Next Community Group Status Update
To: LDP Next <public-ldpnext@w3.org>

Team,

Slowly, but surely, we’re making some progress.

In our last meeting, we discussed opening a GitHub repo and we’ve gotten
that done now (shout out to Sandro for the help). Please watch, star, pin,
or bookmark the following:

https://github.com/w3c/ldp-next

We can use that repository for documenting the next specification / and or
extensions and for issue tracking. I imagine that we can simply use
markdown for documentation for a little while and avoid wrestling with
Respec and formal W3C spec styling until we’re closer to having something
of substance.

Following are the top 4 issues that have surfaced for continued discussion
so far:

·         If-Match and Weak ETags issue

o   We’re still trying to determine what’s the desired action/outcome for
this. What are we to recommend?

·         Inline on GET

o   We can start with defining the problem/gap to be solved and possible
solutions. Then discuss.

·         Inline on POST

o   We can start with defining the problem/gap to be solved and possible
solutions. Then discuss.

·         Paging

o   We can start with defining the problem/gap to be solved and possible
solutions. Then discuss.

Please feel free to contribute any thoughts or ideas regarding any of these
points at any time (via this mailing list or LDPNext on Slack).

The next web conference is scheduled for Thursday, October 6 from 2:00 –
3:30 PM CST.

Thanks,

Cody