Re: Slides introducing Solid

Looking good Melvin. I was working with Gary Bickford via node-solid-server chat. We got lost with the creation of .acl files . I recall thAt we had to sym-link the web directory to get it to work for each user. I might need to go through multi-user mode soon, and review each of the questions given with solid init.  I think I am getting the difference between a server side and client side cert. Setting up SOLiD is an animal I'd like to conquer.

Unfortunately there aren't many apps I know of, but I'd like to get into that when I get back to my computer.

Thanks for your slides.

Sent from my iPhone