Re: Schema Markup Documents ie: .bot files

If the document is being parsed by a search-bot, then you'd want

   1. <script type="application/ld+json">
   2. {
   3.   "@context": "http://schema.org",
   4.   "@type": "Person",
   5.   "address": {
   6.     "@type": "PostalAddress",
   7.     "addressLocality": "Seattle",
   8.     "addressRegion": "WA",
   9.     "postalCode": "98052",
   10.     "streetAddress": "20341 Whitworth Institute 405 N. Whitworth"
   </script>

Whereas; the traditional foaf file looks a little different to that;

https://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/card.rdf
<https://www.google.com.au/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=timbl%20foaf&oq=timbl%20foaf&aqs=chrome..69i57.10007j0j4#>

   1.
   <https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:NhZ00FxMaqcJ:https://www.w3.org/People/Berners-Lee/card.rdf+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=au>

http://melvincarvalho.com/

OG likes something like,

property="og:type" content="movie" /><meta property="og:url"
content="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117500/" /

http://lod-cloud.net/ has an array of alternatives.  I'm sure some could be used

to help with smart wheelchairs or all sorts of other use-cases,

I'm thinking about future 'data by design' web-production use-cases,
so people use a site,

without necessarily ever using the UI provided by that site.

Regrdless, Too many ways to provide logic to websites.  Therefore
being able to switch it up,

like changing the CSS properties based on the browser / device - makes
sense to me...