Re: SoLID -- Social Linked Data

On 10 April 2015 at 19:17, Tibor Katelbach <oceatoon@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sounds excellent, that's great news!  Let's try and work together then!  :)
>>

> brilliant, I'd really like a F2F meetup (skype : oceatoon or Hangout ) to
> present our approach for a bit of fresh feedback
> and to see where we could collaborate

Sure!

I'm on skype and hangouts, but maybe we could add a gitter room for the
SoLiD repository (just a thought) to give people a place to discuss in
realtime ... we also have an rww slack instance [1]

[1] https://rww.slack.com/messages/general/

> when's a good time ? now ?

I'm normally free 24/7, but need to pop out today.

> I've previously done quite a bit of testing on
>> https://github.com/linkeddata/ldphp and have been happy with the
>> results.  It's no longer actively maintained but is good shape.  If you
>> wanted to implement some of the newer features of SoLiD such as websockets,
>> it's open source so feel free.
>>

> I had seen during my research haven't used it yet though
>
> My feeling is that once we get to about 6 independent instances of people
>> running SoLiD, it will start to have the potential to explode virally, both
>> trough users and apps, but later on through robots/agents.
>>

> we share those thoughts as well

Great!