Re: SoLID -- Social Linked Data

On 10 April 2015 at 11:02, Tibor Katelbach <oceatoon@gmail.com> wrote:

> excellent approach and syhtesized document
> right in time since we are right in the process of implementing this
> approach on our societal network
> I'd love to brainstorm and exchange point of views in a live session, if
> melvin or others are available about the subject

For sure, that would be great!  Would love to help, and it's always good to
learn about what others are doing.

I've been working on some social linked data code and web component for a
chat application, perhaps it could be moved out as a stand alone reusable
piece.

What kind of social network do you have in mind, is it an internal project,
or will it be a public website?