Re: VISA => U2F

Can someone confirm / deny something like https://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-u2flib-server/1.0.0 COULD be integrated into a platform such as rww.io (should sufficient developer resources be available..)

Implicitly, other similar platforms (stample/rww-play, virtuoso, etc...  )

Timh
Sent from my iPad