Re: WebID and CIMBA Issues

On 5/8/14 8:27 PM, Andrei Sambra wrote:
> Hi Kingsley,
>

> On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 6:47 PM, Kingsley Idehen
> <kidehen@openlinksw.com <mailto:kidehen@openlinksw.com>> wrote:
>
>     Andrei,
>
>     Here is a dump from the verifier (Henry's I believe) that's
>     integrated into cimb.co <http://cimb.co>. Basically, my WebID
>     authenticates successfully, but I can't login to cimba.
>

> What do you mean by "can't login to cimba"? Does logging into
> https://test.rww.io/ work?

Yes it works.

> Worst case scenario, can you please provide a screenshot?
>
> Thanks!

It simply states: WebID-TLS Authentication failed.

Please note, before I would indicate there's a problem with WebID-TLS I
would have performed the following basic verification tests:

1. attempt to verify using at least two WebID-TLS verification services
2. ensure the relation for indicating data storage location is in place.

Links:

[1] http://id.myopenlink.net/c/CHKJ6Y -- output from our own Web-TLS
verifier which (like Henry's) successfully verifies the WebID in
question via claims in its associated profile document .

Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com