Re: UI for client cert selection (Was: Releasing RWW.IO)

i’ve dropped timbl off the list - considering what his inbox probably looks like without our help specifically…

you’ve noted ‘replacement’, i’m sure you mean ‘alternative’?

meaning the specification could (in theory) support multiple solutions that perform the same or similar function to webid-tls? (using the x509v3 cert specifically)