Re: Anonymous Login

On 1 May 2014 11:31, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com> wrote:

> Quite an interesting new pattern, being implemented by facebook
>

> http://newsroom.fb.com/news/2014/04/f8-introducing-anonymous-login-and-an-updated-facebook-login/
>
> I implemented something quite similar when I was looking at phpbb.  Seems
> like quite a nice lightweight pattern to try out new apps.

This 30 second video shows the granularity of permissions that apps can
have.

http://vimeo.com/93305387

It seems there's automatic permission and permission that will provide a
dialogue box for approval.

I think these kind of fine grained OAuth style permissions, would be
valueable in the RWW and WebID

But I wonder how to implement them.  Perhaps with a 202 code, of accepted:

"The request has been accepted for processing, but the processing has not
been completed. The request might or might not eventually be acted upon, as
it might be disallowed when processing actually takes place"