Sent from Surface Pro

From: Kingsley Idehen
Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎July‎ ‎22‎, ‎2014 ‎10‎:‎40‎ ‎AM
To: peter Msn, public-rww@w3.org
Cc: public-ldp-wg@w3.org

On 7/22/14 1:16 PM, Peter Williams wrote:

http://yorkporc.wordpress.com/2014/07/22/cimba-co/

worked fine, baring some 25 year old issues that noone wants solved (since it puts W3C in the hot seat on crypto complicity). Easy to work around.

Windows 8.1 phone trial not a success (being a communications device, more regulated that an PC for crypto). Windows 8.1 PC did fine.

Peter,

Please share the URI of your sample post since I see you successfully reached that point. Once you share the URI that denotes your sample post we can simply lookup up the rest, pun intended too :-)

Kingsley

Sent from Surface Pro