Re: personal data policy

Hi Michael,

Thankyou.  Yes - i will.  It seems a great array of fragmented initiatives exist, yet nothing seems to get to the point where a user has something similar to http://creativecommons.org/choose/ available…

In part - i do not think it is a specification or functionality problem.  Perhaps linguistics (in relation to the ontological factors) are implicated in a work that would solve the perceived problem, yet equally - perhaps its an implementation problem - meaning, the RDF is largely available and its more about how to implement it in a useful way, rather than reinventing quite useful wheels already in existence.

I’ve recently come-across https://info.respectnetwork.com/the-big-picture/ - which showcases the ‘BLT sandwich’ - therein,

Given the jurisdiction issues; graphics and broader engagement principles brought about by the ‘creative commons’ strategy - i do ponder the best approach to obtain collaborative engagement, in a decentralised manner…

Linked-data changes more than simply the DB. :) (IMHO).

I’ll follow-up and see where those two pointers lead.  Mind, i’m finding the reception of the concept to be well regarded so far…  I’m hoping it can be refined well enough to result in delivering something that obtains critical mass...

Tim.H.