Fwd: Access Control Charter

FYI: an interesting thread on access control over at the LDP group ...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ashok Malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
Date: 26 April 2014 17:41
Subject: Access Control Charter
To: "public-ldp-wg@w3.org" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>

For access control, I was thinking, we need to define two collection
resources.
One, a collection of identities, populated by enumeration or some sort of
pattern
and the other a collection of resources, populated by enumeration or query.
For access control you connect a collection of the Ids with a collection of
resources
specifying the privileges afforded.  The connection could be made by the
person
who manages the server or it could be made by a policy.

Does this make sense?
--
All the best, Ashok