Re: [community] from W3C….Fwd: Proposal: "User" header field

On 7/18/13 12:49 PM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:

>     On a more specific level, this looks like "On-behalf-of" - a more
>     indicative name than "user" for the seemingly potential usage
>     (this request is performed on behalf of the user X)?
>

> I'd be very happy to reuse something existing, so long as it allowed
> URLs and email address too.  If I'm correct, On-behalf-of is email
> specific?
Not necessarily.

## Turtle Notation ##

<#onBehalfOf> a <#Property> ;
<#label> "On-behalf-of" .
<#comment> """This relation associates an User Agent with an Actual
User""" .
<#domain> <#userAgentID>;
<#range> <#userID> .

## End ##

Sample use:

## Turtle Notation based document content example ##

## Claim ##

<#myBrowserID> <#onBehalfOf> <#myWebID> .

## End ##

Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca handle: @kidehen