Re: [community] from W3C….Fwd: Proposal: "User" header field

Hi Nat,

I understand your concerns, at the same time I already for some years now overwrite headers in my browser to set From: to email address I sent this very email from :)

While in current *dark age* of The Web providing *hint* of ones identity can feel scary. I believe as the web matures and our human culture evolves, it will become very useful and not so scary thing to do. I don't say we should promote such *hinting* as a recommendation today, but work on technologies to have it available to use in near future.

Cheers!
☮ elf Pavlik ☮

Excerpts from Nat Sakimura's message of 2013-07-17 23:56:25 +0000: