JS ODS Login Dialog on GitHub

From: Sebastian Trueg <trueg@openlinksw.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 20:48:52 +0100
To: public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>
CC: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
What started with ods.js[1] now continues with ods-ui.js[2].

We are building a simple JavaScript framework to easily drop ODS user
management into any web page.

This framework provides dialogs for login, registration, basic profile
and certificate management. Of course this includes all supported
authentication systems including WebID, OpenID, BrowserID, and all those
fancy social sites that do OAuth.

The dialogs can use some better look and feel as well as an improved
deployment system. I welcome everyone to test and contribute.

That's it for tonight. :)

Regards,
Sebastian

[1] https://github.com/opendataspaces/ods.js