Web chat app over web sockets

From: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 18:25:16 +0100
To: public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>, public-webid <public-webid@w3.org>
I had a couple of hours free so I quickly prototyped something I've been
wanting to do for a while.   A web chat app over websockets.

It works over web sockets and will prepopulate your name with the webid in
your certificate if you have one

It also support multiple chatrooms by adding a subdomain e.g.

Apologies in advance, given the time constraints, the UI is not as user
friendly as I would like it to be, but maybe over time it an improve.

Am also thinking of adding encryption or a more skype like interface which
shows names, pictures and has sound notifications.

Maybe if I get some time free, or if someone wishes to add some code, just
let me know!