Web chat app over web sockets

From: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 18:25:16 +0100
To: public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>, public-webid <public-webid@w3.org>
I had a couple of hours free so I quickly prototyped something I've been
wanting to do for a while.   A web chat app over websockets.

http://webid.im/

It works over web sockets and will prepopulate your name with the webid in
your certificate if you have one

It also support multiple chatrooms by adding a subdomain e.g.

http://rww.webid.im/

Apologies in advance, given the time constraints, the UI is not as user
friendly as I would like it to be, but maybe over time it an improve.

Am also thinking of adding encryption or a more skype like interface which
shows names, pictures and has sound notifications.

Maybe if I get some time free, or if someone wishes to add some code, just
let me know!