Re: Webkeys, OpenID, WebID, OAuth etc..

thinking about it, it might not be that unimportant...

i think the question boils down to :

1. need always both (identity (please excuse me if term is wrong, what i
mean is foaf name and such...) and key)
   in that case identity and key can be in one doc, which would make
   it necessary to dereference one single uri.
2. not need always both
   in that case i could dereference the key alone and only get the
   identity when i need it. also the other way round.
   advantage : keys are normal entites themselves and discoverable
themselves (unlike with bnodes like now)
   disadvantage : two entities that need be dereferenced.
   (i could image a couple of use cases where i'm not really interested
   in identity and simply use the key (a very small entity) like a ssh
key)

wkr turnguard

--
| Jürgen Jakobitsch,
| Software Developer
| Semantic Web Company GmbH
| Mariahilfer Straße 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Wien, Austria
| Mob +43 676 62 12 710 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| web       : http://www.semantic-web.at/
| foaf      : http://company.semantic-web.at/person/juergen_jakobitsch
PERSONAL INFORMATION