Re: Webkeys, OpenID, WebID, OAuth etc..

On 4/16/13 1:03 PM, Jürgen Jakobitsch SWC wrote:
> hi, your suspicion might be correct.
> maybe because we just used => keys <= so far that are not denoted by
> an own dereferenceable uri.

So you mean that entity denoted by a WebID would be in a :hasPublicKey
relation? If so, then at this point I would presume:
<http://www.w3.org/ns/auth/cert#key> owl:equivalentProperty :hasPublicKey.

Then when you are offline you can add or remove that relation en route
to protecting against compromised computer which holds your cert. and
private key re. WebID+TLS protocol based identity verification.
Basically, you can delete the existing association(s) and then make new
ones based on your new WebID, Private Key, and Public Key combo.

Kingsley