Re: TPAC 2012 - we have a room!

On 27 Sep 2012, at 12:47, Andrei Sambra <andrei@fcns.eu> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I hope to make it to TPAC for the first two days (Mon and Tue). As I will be coming from Paris, probably with an early train, I was wondering at what hour does the meeting start? Will I have time to check in at the hotel first, or do I have to come directly to the meeting? Also, is anyone else travelling from Paris area?

Alexadra Lavirotte just wrote to tell me:

[[
The groups meetings will start from 8:30 to 18:00. But it is up to the groups to start whenever they want.

A detailed schedule (with time for breaks, and lunches) will be sent shortly.
]]

I'll be coming from Paris too, but depending on how things turn out, I may want to be there ahead of time for
the opening, and to organise things.

Henry

> Andrei
>
> On 09/21/2012 05:42 PM, Alexandre Bertails wrote:
>> On 09/21/2012 10:51 AM, Henry Story wrote:
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>>  good news! We have a room for Monday 29 Oct and/or Tuesday 30 Oct.
>>>
>>>    http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/
>>>
>>>  So now it would be really helpful if people could let me know (on
>>> this list or personally)
>>
>> I should be able to attend most of the time.
>>
>> Alexandre.
>>

>>>   - if they can come both days (or only one)
>>>   - what topics they would like to cover
>>>
>>> Off the top of my head
>>>
>>> WebID:
>>>   - discuss some issues in the WebID spec
>>>   - tests
>>> RWW:
>>>   - get our RWW implementations to interoperate so that on Wednesday
>>> we can put together a good demo for other people at the W3C
>>>   - access control issues we may have
>>>   -...
>>>

>>> Henry

>>> Social Web Architect