Re: WebID and RWW at TPAC

On 20 September 2012 18:12, Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking at having more space at TPAC [1] or elsewhere in Lyon, in
> case we don't find sponsors. (The university of Lyon for example should be
> able to get us some space, if we want some longer meetings...)
>
> On Wednesday there is a TPAC-Plenary day, where we can put sessions
> forward. I wrote up a RWW+WebID session where we can speak about WebID and
> Access control for RWW. Please put your name down there and we can then
> together introduce other people at the W3C to the work we have been doing.
>
>   http://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2012/SessionIdeas#WebID_and_RWWeb
>
> Also let me know if the text needs improving - which it certainly will do.
>
> Given that the Linked Data Profile WG will be meeting Thursday and Friday,
> I will look to see if we can meet Tuesday perhaps somewhere. Is that ok?

That looks great, thanks Henry for putting that together.

Note that the early bird registration deadline is* 16 October,* after which
it will cost 3 times as much as 'walk in' registration.

Still not 100% sure if I'll be able to make it to all the sessions as I
have a bit of a hectic October, but will try!

Henry, do you know what hotel people are staying in?