Re: The necessity of hypermedia RDF and an approach to achieve it

On Tuesday 11. September 2012 16.10.49 Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> curl -I -X OPTIONS http://kingsley.idehen.net/dataspace/person/kidehen
[...]
> Allow:
> GET,HEAD,POST,PUT,DELETE,OPTIONS,PROPFIND,PROPPATCH,COPY,MOVE,LOCK,UNLOCK
> ,TRACE

Yes, this is a way of achieving many of the same things, the main difference
is that this way is protocol specific and my way only requires that you have
the description of a resource, then you know what you can do with it.

The two different approaches are likely to make sense in different cases, but
I can't make a clear recommendation in which cases.

Best,

Kjetil