Re: Standards for Web applications on mobile devices: August 2012 updates

On 5 September 2012 16:20, Michiel de Jong <michiel@unhosted.org> wrote:

> especially
> http://www.w3.org/2012/08/mobile-web-app-state/#Personal_Information_Management
> seems relevant for us. it's a pity that he separates 'PIM' so clearly
> from 'Web', isn't it?

Yes, absolutely.  It's great that this is on the radar.  Perhaps shows that
we're still relatively early in the process.

I actually think PIM will become one of the biggest value adds of the Web.

I'm sure we'll see innovation and opportunities in this space for years if
not decades to come.