notes from TPAC

From: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 23:36:18 +0100
To: public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>
hi all

just a quick note in lieu of my usual monthly summary which ill send soon

TPAC was awesome

there were so many great people there and we able make effective, and
persuasive, comments about the social web, webid and the rww

on all counts tim graciously offered us an amazing amount of support

too many great demos and exciting techs to count, but particularly i was
excited about a live demo of encrypt/decrypt in the browser ... hats off to
mozilla for a very impressive presentation

also some great discussions with folks in microformats and openid, who were
generous to give their time, although jetlagged

we came to a better presentation of our ideas such as the modular
separation of identity and auth and the advantages that both provide, which
i think were universally well received

imho a good step forward for both rww and webid into the wider concoiusness

best
Melvin