Re: New Description Line for RWW CG

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 04:04:33PM -0400, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> On 10/17/12 3:30 PM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> >Coralie has suggested that we update the description line of the
> >group, to reflect the incorporation of the "Trust" CG into this
> >one.
> >
> >I was thinking something simple like.
> >
> >"Using Web Standards to Perform Trusted Read and Write Operations"
> >
> >How does that sound?
> >
> >Suggestions / Improvements?
> >
> >Background reading:
> >
> >http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/ReadWriteLinkedData.html
>
> What about:
>

> "Applying Web Standards to Trusted Read and Write Operations"

as i understand this asume that operations are already trusted
vs. Melvin line which i understand that is about the process of
trusting the operation.

On the other hand shorter sentences have a strong impact to the reader.

i prefere Melvin version or if it is possible something shorter with
same meaning.

best regards