Proposal: 7 Core Use Cases For The Social RWW?

From: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 11:33:25 +0200
To: public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>
I've been looking at the mechanics of facebook and they seem to have 7
chief interactions (represented by dialogs)

I propose that we try and include these into our social read write web

User Interactions

1. Adding a friend

2. Sending a message to a friend

3. Sending a request to a friend

Feed Interactions

4. Adding a post to a news feed

App Interactions

5. Adding an app

6. Setting app permissions

Payment Interactions

7. Adding a payment

I think we're almost at proof of concept stage with most of this.  But
perhaps if we can get decent demos working for each of these use cases, it
can be a good showcase of what the read write social web can do?