TPAC meeting - don't forget to pay and register

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 18:30:39 +0200
To: public-webid <public-webid@w3.org>, Read-Write-Web <public-rww@w3.org>, "public-fedsocweb@w3.org" <public-fedsocweb@w3.org>
Hi,

   we now have well over 15 people inscribed and 10 observer for TPAC
WebID, RWW & Social Web meetup.

   http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/

If you are coming don't forget to pay before the 16 October: it is only
45 per day now but will be 3 times more thereafter

 You can pay here:
   http://www.w3.org/2012/10/TPAC/#paysystem

 And also fill out the registration form
    https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2012/

 We should be having demos of a few interesting Social Web apps based
on Linked Data, with WebID authentication and declarative Access control.
This should be a very good time to test these  applications out against
each other, work out what they need to work together, and also how to integrate
with other protocols.

But the topics up for discussion are still open. So please let us know if
you are coming what you would like to talk about, or work on.

Some of the more technical topics will include:
  - more detailed work on the WebID spec ( http://webid.info/spec )
  - work on access control ( http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebAccessControl )
  - integration with linked data protocol
  - ping back protocol(s)