Re: Adding an app to a profile

From: Nathan <nathan@webr3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 17:32:39 +0000
To: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
CC: public-rww <public-rww@w3.org>
Melvin Carvalho wrote:
> Part of the RWW is a clean separation between apps, data and identiry.
>
> I was wondering if there's a convenient single predicate to add a webapp to
> a profile page.
>
> Currently I use foaf : interest which isnt really accurate.
>
> We were thinking about creating
>
> plink : webapp
>
> As per http://ontologi.es/
>
> Any thoughts on this?
>
> I think it would be awesome when we can finally start adding apps to our
> pages.

Somehow I don't follow lol, why would we link from our foaf to an app?
and in what capacity?

- saying "I created/contribute to this app"
- saying "this is my account on website/app x" (eg this is my twitter)
- something else?

(generally I'd thought we'd link to our data, and then different apps of
a users preference would consume/display that data)

Apologies for the confusing, I think I'm just missing a little context
somwhere :D

Nath