Re: Simple Straw Poll re. Hash URI Specificity and WebID Definition

From: Stéphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 12:08:41 -0500
To: Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
Cc: Alexandre Bertails <bertails@w3.org>, Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>, public-webid <public-webid@w3.org>, "public-rww@w3.org" <public-rww@w3.org>
On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 12:04 PM, Melvin Carvalho
<melvincarvalho@gmail.com>wrote:

> On 21 November 2012 17:57, Alexandre Bertails <bertails@w3.org> wrote:
>
>> I'm told that people are "voting" by just answering the ML, with
>> non-consistent cross-posting on top of that.
>>
>> Can we have more chaos, please? I mean, seriously...
>>
>> W3C has some tools (WBS) to setup polls. Also, this must be proposed
>> by the chair to have some value.
>>

> Alex, it's just an (informal) straw poll.  Nothing binding.  Henry can
> call a formal vote, if required (I believe).

+1, I think at this point it's get a sense the general consensus of the
group.

but I agree with Alex re. chaos, the poll submissions should probably be
added to the wiki directly by each of us. Those who can't log in to the
wiki will need to the ML though, and I or someone else can copy their
opinion into the wiki.

Steph.

--
Steph.