Simple Straw Poll re. Hash URI Specificity and WebID Definition

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 10:49:10 -0500
To: "public-webid@w3.org" <public-webid@w3.org>, "public-rww@w3.org" <public-rww@w3.org>
All,

As per a variety of threads re. the matter of the definition of a WebID,
I kindly request a simple +1, -1, or 0 vote on the following issue of
concern:

Should a WebID be defined specifically as a hash based HTTP URI?

Note:
Most of use are extremely time challenged, and really need to make
decisions and set priorities re. this matter. Thus, I would like those
with a vested interest in this matter to vote.

This is an informative endeavor.

Poll Question:
Do you support defining a WebID *specifically* as a hash based HTTP URI?

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO