Open source competitions

From: Hemali Thakkar <hemali@health2con.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 17:02:40 -0500
To: "public-rww@w3.org" <public-rww@w3.org>
Hi all,

With all the discussion taking place around open data, I thought I'd
forward this along:

As part of the HHS Open Government Plan, the HealthData.gov Platform (HDP)
has launched several challenges to encourage innovation around initial
platform- and domain-specific priority areas, fostering opportunities to
tap the creativity of entrepreneurs and productivity of developers.

You can learn more about the challenges here:

Health Data Platform Metadata
Challenge<http://www.health2con.com/devchallenge/health-data-platform-metadata-challenge/>
 ($35,000 in prizes)

Health Data Platform Simple Sign-On