WebAccessControl (+ WebID) teleconf Friday 23, 15:00 UTC

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 09:45:57 +0100
To: Read-Write-Web <public-rww@w3.org>, "public-webid@w3.org" <public-webid@w3.org>
As promised we will start discussing WebAccessControl [1] at
regular intervals on Friday, starting this Friday. As this is
the first meeting I'll leave it quite open as to what is discussed.
Also as there has been a lot of progress on a new high level
WebID spec which mentions Web ACLs in the section on privacy
now [2], so we will talk about this too.

Meeting Time:
Friday 23 November, 15:00 UTC, 16:00 Paris Time, 10:10 New York
full time zone information:  http://timeanddate.com/s/2a97
tel: +1-617-761-6200
sip: zakim@voip.w3.org
irc: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/%23webid

Agenda topics:

- implementor reports for WebAccessControl (WAC)
- POWDER and regexps in WebAccessControl
- WAC and LDP http://www.w3.org/2012/ldp/wiki/AccessControl
- issue database
- regular meeting times/intervals

- WebID spec and WAC
- other WebID spec issues ( depending on how much time is left from
  WAC discussion )

[1] http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebAccessControl
[2] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/WebID/raw-file/tip/spec/identity-respec.html#privacy

Social Web Architect