Re: [WAC] regexps in WebAccessControl

On 11/18/2012 04:06 PM, Nathan wrote:
> Henry Story wrote:
>>   []  wac:accessToClass [ wac:regex "http://joe.example/blog/.*" ];

For file matching patterns, I'd suggest not to reinvent the wheel and
use something that has existed for a long time: ant patterns [1]. It's
already defined, and the regex can be easily parsed and then compiled
down to any language specific regex.

Alexandre.

[1] http://ant.apache.org/manual/dirtasks.html#patterns