WebAccessControl WebID class: how to proceed?

From: Henry Story <henry.story@bblfish.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 20:08:19 +0100
Cc: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>
To: Read-Write-Web <public-rww@w3.org>, "public-webid@w3.org" <public-webid@w3.org>
It would be nice to have a subclass of foaf:Agent for all agents that have authenticated with a verified WebID.  There is a note on the wiki page on this

@@ TBD: The class of agents with WebIDs would be a useful addition, which would require authentication but place no further constraints on the agent.

Where should we put this class of agents? It would be a subclass of foaf:Agent. It would make most sense in the wac ontology.  This will be useful for testing webid+basic access control.

@prefix acl: <http://www.w3.org/ns/auth/acl#> .
[acl:accessTo <webIdRead>; acl:mode acl:Read; acl:Write;  acl:agentClass acl:WebIDAgent ].

I'd like to vote for the addition of this class. But where do we do this? On the RWW list?

Henry

Social Web Architect
http://bblfish.net/